Privacy and Personal Information Protection
1.Provision of information by the Client:
1.1. When registering on the Site, the Client provides the following information: Last name, First Name, address, email address, password to access the Site.
2. Use of information provided by the Client and received by the Company.
2.1 The company uses information:
for registration of the Client on the Site;
to fulfill its obligations to the Client;
for evaluation and analysis of the Site;
to determine the winner in the promotions held by the Company.
2.2. The Company has the right to send advertising messages to the Client.
3. Disclosure of information received by the Company:
3.1. The Company undertakes not to disclose information received from the Client. It is not considered a violation of the provision by the Company of information to agents and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Company to fulfill obligations to the Client.
3.2. It is not considered a violation of disclosure obligations in accordance with reasonable and applicable requirements of the law.
4. The company has the right to use the technology "cookies". "Cookies" do not contain confidential information and are not transmitted to third parties.
5. The company receives information about the ip-address of the client. This information is not used to identify the visitor.
6. The Company is not responsible for information provided by the Client on the Site in a generally accessible form.
In connection with the increasing incidence of fraud on the Internet, below we provide some recommendations that will help you ensure the security of your confidential information:
Company doesn’t sell or share private information.
Do not transfer such confidential information as your login and password to unauthorized persons;
do not respond to emails that request your confidential information.
Cookies are a small piece of data sent by a web server to be stored on a user's computer as a file so that the next time you access the website, it can extract this information. This file is sent to the web server each time in an http request when you try to open the page of the corresponding site. Cookies may be used on some pages of our website to provide you with faster and more convenient access. If you do not wish to receive cookies, then most web browsers will allow you to reject them, while at the same time allowing you to visit our website without any restrictions. Cookies are not used to identify visitors to our site.